Are you having difficulties when typing Enye (ñ) letter on your laptop or computer? Well, you’re not alone.
According to Wikipedia Enye (ñ) is a letter of the modern Latin alphabet that is formed by placing a tilde on top of the letter N. Enye letter became part of the Spanish alphabet during the 18th Century. Since our country was part of Spanish colonization, the enye letter was adopted to our alphabet.
How to Type Enye On Your Windows Computer
- To type small Enye (ñ), hold the ALT key then press 0241 or 164 on the number pad. ( Ex. ALT Key + 0241 or ALT Key + 164)
- To type big Enye (Ñ), hold the ALT key then press 0209 or 165 on the number pad. ( Ex. ALT Key + 0209 or ALT Key 165)
How To Type Enye On Your Mac Computer
- Type small enye (ñ) letter, hold the OPTION key and press “N” key, then press “N” key again without pressing the Option key. ( Ex. OPTION + N, N )
- Type big enye (Ñ) letter, hold the OPTION key and press “N” key, then press “SHIFT” key and press “N” key. ( Ex. OPTION + N, SHIFT + N )
How to Insert the Enye Symbol Using Character Map
If you may find it hard to remember the enye (ñ) keyboard combinations, you can use character map of windows computer/laptop to insert the enye letter (Ñ, ñ). Just follow the steps below;
- Click the search button then type Character map or click the windows icon and find the windows accessories, then click the Character map.
- Launch the Character map, then scroll down and find the enye (ñ) key.
We love to hear your thoughts, if you have any problem you can comment below or make a thread on our community site.